This 10-year-old boutique IP litigation firm enjoys a national reputation as go-to counsel for clients in the medical and high-tech industries. We were initially retained to create a new firm brochure, and soon became involved with several other projects including the following:
• Creating and maintaining the firm website
• Redesign the firm’s corporate identity with a new logo and a shorter trade name
• Launching the firm’s new name and an office relocation to clients and the media
• Developing niche marketing plans
• Preparing firm submissions to IP-specific legal rankings and directories
• Creating and publicizing a firm blog
• Designing industry-focused ads and brochures
• Creating a case database cataloging the firm’s experience
• Supplying a stream of news releases to support firm visibility
• Publicizing firm-authored publications through Google AdWords and SEO
As the firm’s virtual marketing department, we also support the marketing partner and firm administrator in evaluating sponsorship opportunities and prioritizing use of the marketing budget for maximum impact.
See Carlson Caspers for more information.